Coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccine
Who can get the vaccine
The NHS are currently offering the COVID-19 vaccine to ...
- people aged 25 and over
- people at high risk from coronavirus (clinically extremely vulnerable)
- people who live or work in care homes
- health and social care workers
- people with a condition that puts them at higher risk (clinically vulnerable)
- people with a learning disability
- people who are a main carer for someone at high risk from coronavirus
The order in which people will be offered the vaccine is based on advice from the Joint Committee on Vaccination and Immunisation (JCVI).
Read the latest JCVI advice on priority groups for the COVID-19 vaccination on GOV.UK
If you are eligible
If you are eligible and haven’t been given your 1st vaccine please contact the national booking service (online at nhs.uk or by calling 119).
If you are not eligible yet
If you are not eligible yet please wait to be contacted. You will be contacted when it's your turn to have the vaccine.
If you are due for your 2nd vaccine in the next few weeks you will be contact soon.
For more information about the Coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccine visit: